When you choose a name, make sure it's someone you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Answer one line at a time. Don't read ahead or you'll ruin it.
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
DON'T READ AHEAD OR IT WON'T TURN OUT RIGHT.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family....) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.
GO WITH YOUR INSTINCTS.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
2. 26 (.. uh, did we ever get a reason for this number? XD)
3. Lemo (the guy who sent this to me XD i don't know him very well, but he agreed to marry me cause of the results)
4. simon (yea right)
5. jessica (i know a lot of jessicas :'D)
6. shufu (:o a psychic told me this too!)
7. james marsters (XD i didn't read the thing about actually knowing the people, but it fits)
8. mandalay - beautiful (7' canny mix)
9. coldplay - the scientist
10. ghost in the shell: stand alone complex - inner universe
11. madonnna - ray of light
XD aside from the thing with lemo and james marsters, it's kind of correct. i wouldn't say that simon is the person i care about most, but i do talk about him a lot, so people prolly think i do :'DDD